Events & Activities
GOODS AND SERVICES AUCTION
Auction Donations Needed Now!!!!
Saturday, May 30, 6:30 pm
Don’t miss the fun and festivities. Share your talents. Donate boats, babysitting, baking and bijou. A Silent Auction will be held for food and smaller items. Advance bids may be placed if you will not be present at the Auction. See Peg Kitchenham or e-mail email@example.com
Wine, coffee & dessert………6:30 pm
By Deb Walsh & Adriana McLane (Come in your PJ’s and bring a cuddly friend)
Knitters Group - and all other Needlework of choice!
Each Tuesday morning beginning at around 9:30 am, a group gathers in the Fogg Parlor for handiwork, coffee, and conversation. Some come for the whole morning and bring a light lunch. Others drop in after Tai Chi class or errands. Some come for just the coffee and conversation. Whatever your interests, please drop in and join us - no agendas and no requirements. Just a great group who care!
YA GOTTA REGATTA!
Saturday, July 11, 9 a.m.
Save the date! Bring your canoes and kayaks for a wonderful family day on the North River. Then, keep the fellowship going for a pizza party in the late afternoon. You can join us for either or both parts of the day. Here are the specifics:
1. Meet at the Marshfield canoe launch site at the Union Street bridge (Bridge Street in Norwell becomes Union Street when you cross the river). Arrive promptly to have time to get your canoes and kayaks off your car and in the water.
2. Bring your lunch and a beverage. We’ll picnic at along the way, where we stop for a swim and wait for the tide to turn before heading back to our cars.
3. Don’t forget life preservers, sun block and paddles. A camera and binoculars are nice to have, too, if they’re waterproof.
4. If you can’t canoe or kayak but want to take part in the river trip, we’ll have several spaces available on a pontoon boat. These seats fill up early, so call Scott or Marcia Babcock (781-659-2956) to reserve one right away.
1. It’s become a tradition to end the evening together - children as well as adults.
2. The party begins at 5:00 pm (location TBA)
3. Bring $5.00/person for pizza and either an appetizer or dessert to share. We’ll have soda and lemonade available. Bring any other beverages you’d like. QUESTIONS? Call Scott or Marcia Babcock at 781-659-2956.
Photos from our most Recent Events are posted on our Facebook page! Take a look!
August 17, 2013
Fall Classic Golf Tournament
Our prison ministry team with Carolyn Gunther and Lanny Kutakoff, director of Partakers.
February 14, 2010
Winners: Jon Karush, John Meddaugh, Larry Baker, & Justin Meddaugh
Who Bears the Burden?
Drumbeat for Darfur
The Heifer Ark Project